Kamis, 12 Oktober 2017

what's that taste? what a warm heart ...

It's not long to open a blog, baseball or typing on the blog. And somehow I suddenly missed it all.
Hi you who like to read, I hope you like this flawed writing. #smile
The evil world, all, this room is too big for me to sit in the middle, there are still six more days, can I pass it all? That weak heart is me. Or too feel the harshness of the world? I'm a stupid little fellow, talking to a row of letters with eleven fingers as the song tries to spend the last of the energy I have.
You know your heart and your feelings are too cold to be called human! Have you ever seen or just to look back and down looking around you? How are things around ... have you ever thought about that? Have you ever felt the pain of others? How much do you care about each other?
Many of the Questions I have poured in this article. Because I was born with a million questions. Why this tear would not stop ... I have a philosophy of its own, you know if you cry and only the left eye is tearing out then it is tears of sadness and vice versa if the right tear is out then it is tears of happiness. While this moment only my left eye alone who feel it.
Tired. Sick. Tired. All that want me to shout right in front of your cold heart you know ?!
Never let them drown in the hardness of the heart. Because their eyes can not be invited to cooperate.
May goodness always come to us all beings of the earth that heart :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar