22 - Taylor Swift
(Lirik dan Terjemahan)
by : @ayume_edogawa
It
feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
(rasanya seperti malam yang sempurna untuk
berdandan seperti hipsters)
And make fun of our exes, uh uh uh uh
And make fun of our exes, uh uh uh uh
(dan menertawakan mantan-mantan kita, uh
uh uh uh)
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
(rasanya seperti malam yang sempurna untuk
sarapan di tengah malam)
To fall in love with strangers uh uh uh uh
To fall in love with strangers uh uh uh uh
(untuk jatuh cinta dengan orang asing uh
uh uh uh)
Yeah
(yeah)
We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time
We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time
(kita bahagia, bebas, bingung, dan
kesepian pada waktu yang sama)
It's miserable and magical oh yeah
It's miserable and magical oh yeah
(itu sengsara dan magis oh yeah)
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh oh
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh oh
(malam ini malam saat kita melupakan
tentang tanggat waktu, ini sudah waktunya uh oh)
I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22
(aku tidak tau tentang kamu tetapi aku merasa
(berusia) 22)
Everything will be alright, if you keep me next to you
Everything will be alright, if you keep me next to you
(semua akan baik-baik saja, kalau kamu
menahan aku disampingmu)
You don't know about me, but I bet you want to
You don't know about me, but I bet you want to
(kamu tidak tau tentang aku, tetapi aku
bertaruh kamu ingin tau)
Everything will be alright, if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22
Everything will be alright, if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22
(semua akan baik-baik saja, kalau kamu
terus menari seperti kita (berusia) 22, 22)
It seems like one of those nights
(itu tampaknya seperti satu dari
malam-malam itu)
This place is too crowded, too many cool kids uh uh, uh uh
This place is too crowded, too many cool kids uh uh, uh uh
(tempat ini terlalu ramai/sesak, terlalu
banyak anak keren uh uh, uh uh)
It seems like one of those nights
It seems like one of those nights
(itu tampaknya seperti satu dari
malam-malam itu)
We ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming instead of sleeping
We ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming instead of sleeping
(kita tinggalkan semua dan akhirnya bermimpi
bukan tidur)
Yeah
(yeah)
We're happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way
We're happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way
(kita bahagia, bebas, bingung, dan kesepian,
dengan cara terbaik)
It's miserable and magical oh yeah
It's miserable and magical oh yeah
(itu sengsara dan magis oh yeah)
Tonight's the night, when we forget about the heartbreaks, it's time uh oh
Tonight's the night, when we forget about the heartbreaks, it's time uh oh
(malam ini malam, saat kita melupakan
tentang patah hati, ini sudah waktunya uh oh)
I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22
(aku tidak tau tentang kamu tapi aku merasa
(berusia) 22)
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
(semua akan baik-baik saja kalau kamu
menahan aku disampingmu)
You don't know about me, but I bet you want to
You don't know about me, but I bet you want to
(kamu tidak tau tentang aku, tetapi aku
bertaruh kamu ingin tau)
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22 uh uh ah ah ah 22 uh uh uh
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22 uh uh ah ah ah 22 uh uh uh
(semua akan baik-baik saja kalau kita
terus menari seperti (berusia) 22 uh uh ah ah 22 uh uh uh)
I don't know about you, 22 uh uh 22 uh uh
(aku tidak tau tentang kamu, 22 uh uh 22
uh uh)
It feels like one of those nights
(itu rasanya seperti satu dari malam-malam
itu)
We ditch the whole scene
We ditch the whole scene
(kita tinggalkan semuanya)
It feels like one of those nights
It feels like one of those nights
(itu rasanya seperti satu dari malam-malam
itu)
We won't be sleeping
We won't be sleeping
(kita tidak akan tidur)
It feels like one of those nights
It feels like one of those nights
(itu rasanya seperti satu dari malam-malam
itu)
You look like bad news, I gotta have you, I gotta have you ohh, uh, yeah
You look like bad news, I gotta have you, I gotta have you ohh, uh, yeah
(kamu terlihat seperti kabar buruk, aku
harus memilikimi, aku harus memilikimu ohh, uh, yeah)
I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22
(aku tidak tau tentang kamu tapi aku merasa
(berusia) 22)
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
(semua akan baik-baik saja kalau kamu
menahan aku disampingmu)
You don't know about me but I bet you want to
You don't know about me but I bet you want to
(kamu tidak tau tentang aku tetapi aku
bertaruh kamu ingin tau)
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22 uh uh, 22 uh uoh,
22 uh uh, yeah, 22 uh uhoo, yeah yeah
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22 uh uh, 22 uh uoh,
22 uh uh, yeah, 22 uh uhoo, yeah yeah
(semua akan baik-baik saja kalau kita
terus menari seperti (berusia) 22 uh uh, 22 uh uoh,
22 uh uh, yeah, 22 uh uhoo, yeah yeah)
It feels like one of those nights uh uh
(itu rasanya seperti satu dari malam-malam
itu uh uh)
We ditch the whole scene
We ditch the whole scene
(kita tinggalkan semuanya)
It feels like one of those nights uh uh
It feels like one of those nights uh uh
(itu rasanya seperti satu dari malam-malam
itu uh uh)
We won't be sleeping
We won't be sleeping
(kita tidak akan tidur)
It feels like one of those nights uh uh
It feels like one of those nights uh uh
(itu rasanya seperti satu dari malam-malam
itu uh uh)
You look like bad news I gotta have you, I gotta have you
You look like bad news I gotta have you, I gotta have you
(kamu terlihat seperti kabar buruk, aku
harus memilikimu, aku harus memilikimu)

Have a Good Day Guys
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar